Reaching a mountain pass has never been this easy! In order to further contribute to a more sustainable mobility, we offer the possibility to explore two unique destinations of the Antholz valley without any effort from mid-June to the end of September. Reach the Lake Antholz and Staller Saddle mountain pass in a comfortable and sustainable way with our 2-lake-shuttle and look forward to numerous activities around the alpine pass as well as the nearby Obersee lake without actually touching the steering wheel of your car!
All information at a glance:
18.06.2023 – 30.09.2023: daily
> Price (one way):
* Platzl am See (restaurant at the lake): 3€/person
* Staller Saddle mountain pass: 5€/person
* Children up to 8 years of age: free of charge (year of birth 2014 and later)
Ticket for 4-legged-friends (any size):
* Platzl am See (restaurant at the lake): 2€/dog
* Staller Saddle mountain pass: 3€/dog
> Book the shuttle online!
* only the ticket is booked, no seat reservation possible!
* Remaining tickets - if available - can be purchased directly on the bus! These Tickets can only be paid only in cash!
* People with disabilities are entitled to a reduced fare. This ticket must be booked at the Tourist Office Antholzertal: email@example.com or +39 0474 496269
* No cancellation possible! --> If it is not possible to provide the service due to force majeure, the expenses for the ticket will be refunded (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org).